I was telling Jerlyn on the MRT just now that I have been having weird thoughts, thoughts about getting amazingly vulgar and going all out to give some people, who obviously have nothing better to do than to go around like paparazzi and reporting their newly discovered(wow-oh-wow) information to their "higher ups", a severe tongue-lash.
But I think it would be quite funny and I'd start laughing, knowing how the laughing gas is my body gets easily activated, so I guess I'll have to forfeit my plan and just rant here.
Get out of my life, get a life yourselves(seriously), stop trying to act as though you guys are "impertinently inquisitive", as you may claim to be. I, am not dumb. If you people know who you are and if you are reading this, good. (If you dont know what I'm talking about means I'm not referring to you, so please don't get the wrong idea/read too much into it)
You know what? MY life doesn't concern YOU. So stop messing with it/poking your noses into it. I've been tolerating and tolerating AND tolerating for 2 whole years and you guys have well surpassed my tolerance level. Does this call for a celebration for you? A round of applause, a standing ovation?
Just cut the crap, do me a favour and leave me alone. Please. I'll thank you for that.
There, I'm feeling so much better.
That aside, today was fantastic except that I've been feeling unwell all along.


I love Top One, and they finally changed the "The Door Is Very Fatigue" sign to "The Door Is Very Fragile". Hahahahahahaha. Singing is the best way to relief stress! To me.
I really hope I can fully recover from my stupid flu by tomorrow, it's crucial.
Good luck, Hannah.